Vango Ember Single Herbal
Part of the Vango Experience collection, these fantastic value square-shaped sleeping bags come in four colours. The Ember is a 2-season sleeping bag constructed using quality fabrics and fills, combined with a small price tag, making it the ideal purchase for cost-conscious family campers and festival-goers.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Two-Way Zip - Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Polair® Shell - Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T )
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
- ThermoLock Insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Insulation Lock - S-Stitching holds insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing while minimising pack size for easy transportation