Therm-a-Rest Trail Lite WR Sleeping Pad Womens
This women's specific 3 season sleeping mat from Thermarest features an increased R-Value of 4.5 and a thickness of 3.8cm, making it a well cushioned and comfortable surface to sleep on. The WingLock valve allows for one-way inflation to save you time and effort when setting up for the night, and helps keep air out when compressed and packed away, making for a smaller pack size.
Combining outstanding comfort, value and packability, the Women’s Trail Lite makes the perfect companion for your next backpacking or camping adventure. The die-cut premium foam is light and packable while still delivering critical warmth at camp. The 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 4.5 R-value for year round comfort. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Women’s Trail Lite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Versatile: Light and compact enough for backpacking without sacrificing the comfort you desire.
- Lightweight Die Cut Foam: Boosts warmth and still compresses down when packing, allowing you to save room for other gear and essentials.
- Easy To Use: Foam core self-inflates and rolls up small for easy packing.
- Women’s Version: Features added warmth for cold sleepers.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
1 lbs 10 oz
11 in x 7.8 in
28 cm x 20 cm
Stuff sack included