Werner Paddles Sherpa Bent Glass
Please note that specific lengths and feathers may require a 21 day lead time before delivery.
Please contact the watersports department to confirm paddle requirements before ordering.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Mid-sized river running blades are well balanced and fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in Amber or patterns.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
Surface Area: 680 sq cm
Blade Length x Width: 46 x 19.5cm
Weight for 197cm: Neutral Bent Shaft 1056g/37.75oz
River Running and Creeking means that you enjoy running a favorite river or steep and technical creek and catching waves on the fly. River Runners and Creek Boaters should choose a well balanced bladedesign that is powerful and smooth through out the entire stroke. Creek boaters typically will choose a Full size blade while most River runners like Mid sized blades.
Rock Garden paddlers use waves, current and wind to surf amongst and explore, exposed rock outcroppings, caves- arches and overflows. Paddle and boat contact with obstacles presented by the shoreline should be handled with caution, but in these conditions is inevitable.
Crossover kayaks allow you to cruise on flatwater and run exciting whitewater all in the same boat. These versatile use kayaks need a great fitting paddle to perform their best.