The new Scarpa BOOSTIC is designed for technical face climbing where support for continuous micro edging is crucial.
The new Scarpa BOOSTIC is designed for technical face climbing where support for continuous micro edging is crucial. The asymmetrical and downturned shape with a medium-to-high angled toe box is combined with a curved piece of flexan for unrivalled edging performance.
- UPPER: Multi-panel microfiber upper with Alcantara big toe panel for the best custom moulding fit. A high-stretch gusset allows easy entry and the twin strap closure system gives support.
- TECHNOLOGIES: The DTS active randing system provides tension in two different strengths on either side of the foot. This torque helps drive power towards the big toe and further enhances the asymmetrical shape.
- The PAF System is an innovative heel system that helps both spread the force of the heel tension and increase the fit of the heel.
- SOLE: 4mm XS Edge full-length sole with added arch support gives stability and top-level edging performance.
- For climbers who are looking for precision and support on small edges.
- A perfect choice for technical multi-pitch face climbing