Salewa Puez 2 TWC Hood Jkt M Mens
Out of stock
The Puez 2 TWC Hood Jkt M is a men’s soft, insulated jacket for cool-weather hiking and trekking with a blended wool/ synthetic fill.
The Puez TirolWool® Celliant® Jacket is a soft, warm and lightweight insulation option for hiking and trekking in cooler conditions. Salewa use two different water-repellent and wind-resistant shell fabrics: ripstop nylon and 15-denier nylon to give you abrasion resistance where you need it. The warm, cosy 100-gram TirolWool® Celliant® fill keeps you at an optimum operating temperature by combining the benefits of natural wool from Tirol mountain sheep with innovative performance synthetic fibres enhanced with thermo-reactive Celliant® (a patented technology with embedded minerals that harnesses and recycles the body’s natural energy). If you get caught out by the weather, you’ll be glad of the warm, padded hood and high integrated collar. And the articulated patterning ensures good freedom of movement and a shaped, athletic fit. Further details include the sleek front zip with full-length internal wind flap, comfortable stretch cuffs, a stretch binding hem to seal in warmth and the inside pocket also serves as a stow bag.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Inside pocket turns into compression bag
Write Your Own Review