Columbia F.K.T. Attempt Trail Running Shoe Mens
Whether on your morning jog or chasing a Fastest Known Time, the Columbia F.K.T. Attempt trail running shoes are built for going the extra mile in comfort and style.
The lightweight upper provides stability while advanced midsole cushioning and a high-traction outsole deliver a smooth ride.
- Lightweight textile upper with no sew overlays for stability and durability
- Lightweight EVA for exceptional support, cushioning and energy return
- Integrated Trail Shield plate for stability, protection and a smooth ride
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10mm forefoot
- Full length rubber outsole with directional lugs for durability and traction
- 4mm lug height
- Weight: 10 oz. / 284 g (Size 8 UK or 42 EU, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Trail Running
Pronation control; Neutral
Heel Drop; 0-4 mm
Weight; 250 g to 300 g