Lowe Alpine Airzone Active 22 Hiking Backpack Unisex
From the town to the trail the AirZone Active 22 has all the features to suit your needs. Coupled with a fixed breathable back system to provide sublime levels of comfort the pack aims to redefine the standard of a daypack.
AirZone forms the foundation of the harness and back system. Tensioned mesh and a large cut out space provide the contact space between the pack and your back. This not only reduces the weight of the bag but promotes the flow of air keeping you cooler than conventional backpacks.
A modern clean design enables the Active 22 to be as functional in the city as on the trail. A large zippered clamshell opening provides easy access to the main compartment. Allowing you to access waterproofs and other items with ease.
Compression straps on the side of the bag cinch kit down for a more stable carry. Two stretch side mesh pockets facilitate the carry of water bottles, while a front elastic pocket can be used to carry wet/dirty items without contaminating the inside of the bag.
- Harness: AirZone LT
- Material: 210D 6.6 Mini Ripstop / HydroShield
- Style: Lightweight daypack
- Raincover: Included
- Hydration system compatibility: Yes - Not Included
- Bottle compatibility: Yes two waterbottle pockets
- Ice axe compatibility: No
- Walking pole compatibility: TipGripper walking pole attachment
- Dimensions: H:52cm W:29m D:22.5cm
- Back Length: 46cm
- Volume: 22L
- Weight: 0.78kg