Hoka Speedgoat 4 - Atlantis/Dazzling Blue
Vegan friendly and with a Vibram sole, the HOKA Speedgoat was built for rugged terrain and laying down the miles, named after Karl "Speedgoat" Meltzer, it's got the build and comfort to keep you going further.
Named for HOKA Athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 is part of an award-winning family known for making quick work of technical terrain. The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh. HOKA included 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel. Most importantly, they added a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride. Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 is badass on every trail.
• Updated mesh upper provides breathability
• 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
• Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
• Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
• Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
• Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
• Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
• 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
• Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability