Sea to Summit Treated Barrier Face Mask
Just like our Barrier Face Mask, the treated version is designed as a three-layer material barrier against the transmission of airborne droplets but with the added advantage of being treated with HEIQ VIROBLOCK
Comfortable by design, this non-medical face mask is made with a brushed 50D polyester stretch knit fabric that’s thermo formed and seamless for a snug, contoured fit. Providing full nose and mouth coverage, the elasticised ear loops keep the mask securely in place.
Face masks can provide a hosting surface for viruses and bacteria, and contribute to the risk of contamination and transmission if not used with correct precautions.
- Treated with HeiQ Viroblock Antimicrobial Protection
- Helps reduce the spread of airborne droplets
- Comfortable, lightweight and breathable next to skin fabrics
- Thermo formed seamless profile for a comfortable fit
- Elasticised ear loops for secure positioning
- Stylish quilted three-layer construction
- Discourages hand-to-face contact
- Soft brushed 50D stretch knit fabric
- Machine washable at 60°C and reusable
- Three sizes to fit the whole family
- For non-medical* use
How to measure up and choose the right size-
Take a ruler and measure from the base of your chin to the bridge of your nose and, based on your measurement, choose the the appropriate size.
Not for use on children under 2.