DMM Demon cam 0.5
Dmm have combined some of its favourite features from two existing cams: the tried and trusted 13.75°, single axle head unit of the 4CU, with the justifiably popular stem assembly of the Dragon with its patented thumb press and extendable sling design. The result is a lightweight, versatile, and functional device that caters for climbers who prefer single stem ergonomics, for those who are used to Dmm traditional sizing system, and for those who want to double up their cam racks to offer even more placement options. The range covers placements from 13mm to 100mm in nine colour coded sizes. The colours follow the same sequence as the 4CU, but Dmm have reversed the cam lobe colouring to the opposite to the Dragon for easily identification. With the Demon in the DMM range, they offer worlds premium range of protection, both passive and active, for all climbers and all climbs.
- A lightweight single axle, single stem cam
- Special thumb grip and trigger bar for easy handling
- Original 13.75° camming angle
- Cam stops for 10kN in passive position
- Fitted with extendable 8mm Dyneema slings
- Colour coded to help you make a speedy identification