Deuter Speed Lite 17 - Tin/Indigo
This pack is speedy, light, and sustainable thanks to Deuter's Lite back system, ergonomic, perforated shoulder straps, a detachable waist belt, a precision-adjustable sternum strap, and 100% recycled bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable a full range of movement. This helps save energy over longer distances too.
- Adjustable sternum belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Two elastic side pockets
- Valuables compartment
- Key clip
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Sturdy zipper pulls
- SOS label
- Lite System
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- PFC free
Weight: 390 g
Volume: 17 liters
Dimensions: 45 / 26 / 16 (L x W x D) cm
Back length: 38 - 54 cm
Body height: 158 - 195 cm
100% RECYCLED PRE-CONSUMER WASTE
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognized standards.
This Deuter product is free of per & polyfluorinated chemicals. Deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health. PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties. Instead, Deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.