Deuter Speed Lite 13 - Azure Reef
This pack is speedy, light, and sustainable thanks to Deuter's Lite back system, ergonomic, perforated shoulder straps, a detachable waist belt, a precision-adjustable sternum strap, and 100% recycled bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable a full range of movement. This helps save energy over longer distances too.
- Adjustable sternum belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Two elastic side pockets
- Valuables compartment
- Key clip
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Sturdy zipper pulls
- SOS label
- Lite System
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- PFC free
Deuter's light backpacks for endurance sports and alpine day tours are reduced to the bare minimum. They are ideal for carrying light to medium loads (depending on volume). Lightness doesn’t mean having to compromise on robustness!
Its lightweight construction, lightweight materials, the Deuter Lite back system, and pared-down features combine to make the Speed Lite a featherweight in the hiking category (26 L model just 732 g). That means you can put more energy into the trail and less into carrying the load.
The ergonomic shape of the back padding gently hugs the back and ventilation channels generate good airflow. The trapezoid-shaped lumbar pad ensures the load is spread evenly across the musculoskeletal system and allows the pelvis to move freely.
Weight: 370 g
Dimensions: 44 / 24 / 15 (L x W x D) cm
Back length: 38 - 54 cm
Body height: 158 - 195 cm