Columbia SH/FT™ Aurora Prime Walking Shoe Mens
Looks like a street shoe, works like a trail shoe, the Columbia Men's SH/FT™ Aurora Prime Walking Shoe covers the trails like they were avenues and the high street like an off road track. Try them on and you'll understand.
This stylish hiking shoe is designed with a protective toe cap and leather overlays for a secure fit that will see you through city days and long hikes.
Enjoy the combination of a dual-density midsole, providing stability and plush cushioning, and outsole lugs, fit for multi-directional terrain.
- Textile bootie delivers a secure fit and keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather overlays provide protection and a natural lock down
- Molded no sew TPU toe cap and mudguard for lightweight protection
- Dual-density SH/FT Pebax PU and Techlite+ midsole delivers a lightweight, plush cushioning experience
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions
- 4 mm outsole lugs with angular front and rear orientations provide the optimal balance between traction and durability on
- multi-directional terrain
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 360g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Hiking, Urban life
- Hiking type: Hybrid hiking
UPPER: Molded no sew TPU toe cap and mudguard for lightweight protection. Textile bootie delivers a secure fit and keeps debris out. Leather overlays provide protection and a natural lock down