Vango Atlas 250 square black
The Atlas 250 Square is perfect for festival-goers and those taking their first step into the world of camping. This 2 season square sleeping bag, with its TOG rating of 8.5, great quality fabric and fills and extra foot room, make it incredible value for money. The Atlas 250 square sleeping bag for a first-time adventurer, wherever you go
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Two-Way Zip - Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- Polair® Shell - Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T )
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
- ThermoLock Insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Insulation Lock - S-Stitching holds insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Shaped hood with drawcord closure - Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
- Hybrid Shaped Sleeping Bag - Cosy at the top and freedom at the bottom. With a hood to keep you warm and a generous foot space for movement and comfort.