FREE SHIPPING for all orders over €50.
Anywhere in Ireland. any size or weight.
Where in the world are you exploring the great outdoors? Select a region below to see the relevant delivery information to your area:
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland
England, Scotland & Wales
United States of America
Rest of the world
- Ireland & Northern Ireland
- We ship all orders over €50 free to all addresses in the Republic of Ireland regardless of the weight. Orders under this amount will be charged a flat €7.00 rate.
We use DPD 3 Day and this includes insurance on all parcels up to €150. Tel: 00 353 1 6794293 (9.30am – 5.30pm) Monday to Friday. If you live in county Dublin and would like a faster, guaranteed delivery, we offer 24 hour shipping with DoOrder for an extra €12.50, please let us know if you would like to avail of this after placing your order, you can reply to the order confirmation email to do so.
- All Internet orders received before 12.00 noon will be shipped with DPD the same day. Internet orders received after 12:00 noon will be shipped the next day with DPD (approx delivery time Ireland 2-3 working days). Delays may be experienced during certain times of the year and if this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible via email.
- Delivery times are usually between 08:30 and 17:30 Monday through Friday. All deliveries will need a signature on receipt and if there is no one present to receive the delivery a card will be left. For your convenience, we are happy to ship to your work address. Following collection by DPD from our store, we can provide online tracking information for your order.
- All Canoe And Kayak deliveries are excluded from our Free Shipping. This usually involves delivery via Ace Express or DPD depending on the size and weight of the boat and is subject to an extra charge. Alternative arrangements can be made depending on location, although this is strictly at Great Outdoors discretion.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions due to unforeseen circumstances or if an item has run out of stock and has to be specially ordered in. We will keep you posted on any changes to the best of our ability.
- England, Scotland and Wales
- We charge €15.00 to ship our online orders to all England, Scotland and Wales addresses. Tel: 00 353 1 6794293 (9.30am – 5.30pm) Monday to Friday.
All duties must be paid on delivery as per HR Customs
- It has been our experience that delivery times to these countries will take 3-4 days to arrive. Please be aware that delays may be experienced during certain times of the year and if this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible via e-mail or phone.
- Delivery times are usually between 08:30 and 17:30 Monday Friday and online tracking information will be available following collection of your parcel from our store.
- European Union Orders
- DPD use a number of zones to calculate shipping charges to countries in the European Union and these charges are shown below:
- Zone 2 – €30.00; Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
- Zone 3 – €35.00; Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden.
- Zone 4 – €50.00; Norway, Switzerland.
- Zone 4A – €50.00; Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia.
- Zone 7 – €70.00; Russia (Moscow & St. Petersburg), Turkey.
- United States
- We currently charge €70.00 ($94.00) to ship our online orders to the United States and Outlying Islands. No VAT is charged to US customers. Tel: 00 353 1 6794293 (9.00 – 5.30pm).We have successfully shipped online orders to the US – our system has been designed to take the non-applicable VAT off the final sale amount and then add the shipping charge. Local tax rates may apply to these orders once they arrive in the US. This is payable to FedEx on receipt of the goods.
- Rest of the world
- We can ship to anywhere in the world through DPD. If you cannot find your country listed above, contact us on 00353136794293 (9.00 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday) or via email, to organize shipping.
- Available to Order Items (Out of Stock Items)
- Inclusion of any product on our website is not a guarantee of it being in stock at the time of ordering. Great Outdoors stocks one of the most comprehensive ranges of equipment in the country. However, situations beyond our control may occasionally result in an item(s) being temporarily unavailable.
- Items discontinued by manufacturers or that are no longer available that season we endeavour to remove from our website as quickly as possible.
- If we are unable to supply any item(s) within 14 days, you will be contacted by telephone or email to offer alternatives or cancel your order. Available to order items, marked to follow will be sent automatically when they become available. We do NOT make additional charges for this service.
- In any case, we aim to deliver goods within a maximum time frame of no more than 21 days from receipt of the order. If we are unable to do this, you will be contacted to make arrangements for any necessary refund to be issued.